Night Time Fat Burning Drink (by Lucy Wyndham Read)


Hi Friends :)

 !!Recipe by Lucy Wyndham-Read aka Lucyssquad aka my personal trainer.!!

This is a drink that will make you burning off a few extra calories while you're sleeping.

Ingredients:

- Lemon
- Ginger (I personally don't like ginger so i don't put it in my drink)
- Mint
- Cinnamon
- Cucumber
- Lime

All you need to do is slice all the ingredients, wash them, put them in a jug and then you're just gonna add water and place the jug in the fridge for at least 4 hours so that the water infuses all the nutrients from the ingredients.
One jug will last couple of days .

Remember, to get rid of fat, you need to combine healthy eating and exercise. :)


If you want to know more about the effects of each ingredients and why it's good for you, check out this video :)



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!