Hong Kong Trip Day 3 (02_05_2017)

Hi Friends :)


Welcome back for day 3 of my Hong Kong Trip.

That day, I went to the Peak. 

I took in the morning the Peak tram not far from my hotel, which took me to the Peak Victoria, the highest place of Hong Kong.





There, I visited around by following different hiking trails and climbed to the sky terrace 428, which offer a very nice view of the whole city.








In the afternoon, after I finished looking around the Peak Victoria, I decided to go back to the city by following a hiking trail, which runs along the tramway. 
This allowed me to take some nice photos of the tram.


At night, I had a reservation to the Jumbo Floating Restaurant, which is as the name suggests, a floating restaurant in Hong Kong Bay, not far from the Aberdeen Marina.
So I took a small boat to reach it. 
Inside, the restaurant is spread over 3 floors and is huge.
The food was really delicious and the quantity were so, that I didn't finish my plate haha.
Nota: This restaurant is quite expensive but I thought, it's a one time thing, it's the holiday, so let's enjoy it.










I think this was one of the best day of my trip :)

See you soon for part 4 :)


Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!