Favorite Skincare Products - Summer 2022 edition

 Hi Friends :)



So generally in the beauty community how it works is you do a monthly favorite post / video and then at the end of the year instead of December favorite you do a "best of the year".

 I think it's interesting and I like to know about the youtubeur / blogger I follow what their "holy grail" products are month to month and then in December, to know what they've been using as the winners of the year, the ones that really stood out .

So that's kind of what I feel this post and the future ones like that will be but I want to do a seasonal one and then in December, I will also pick out my personal favorite products of the year


Are you ready?  Here we go! Those are my Summer Top 5 Skincare Items (in no particular order)

1) Re-Boost, healthy glow tinted gel-cream by My Clarins



This one is a recent discovery made by accident. But a  pleasant one. I basically ordered during the sales some discovery boxes on Sephora.
With the recent heatwaves, I ended up replacing my CC-cream/ foundation by this cream because I don't feel like wearing heavy stuff on my face when it's hot outside.
I really like this because it's like applying a nice / healthy tan on your face. It's really soft and leave your skin nice like a moisturizer. Also, I feel like this provide some kind of coverage. Not like a foundation or a concealer but more like it evens you skin and hides a bit some marks (but not pimples nor stretches) but more like an eraser of fatigue and stress


2) Advance généfic eye cream by Lancôme (the new formula)



This eye cream is quite recent (came out in April 2021)  and I must admit that I immediately was attracted and curious about it. And lucky me, I was able to find it for a low price on Vinted (some girls that work at Séphora and got it for free was selling it and was nice enough to really lower the price). And I must say that I'm super duper happy about it. I love the cooling effect when you apply it on your eyes and I can immediately see the de-puffing effect. I usually apply it at night before going to bed and it does it's magic during my sleep. In the morning I found myself with nice, healthy, moisture eyes and with no bags or dark circles!


3) Lancôme advanced généfic sérum youth activator



This one is definitely my must have! I've been using this serum for the past year now and I will not change it. I tried different other ones but always come back to this Lancôme one. I just love how easy and nice it feels when you apply it and I don't know if this is because there are some sparkles in it but I always feels like I'm glowing when I apply it (usually in the evening). Also, since using this serum, Iv'e noticed that I get less spots/pimples (usually get some during my period) and I feel less oily so that must be that something is right with this product.


4) Garancia Diabolique Tomate / water cream




I got this cream at first last summer in a parapharmacy during our holidays and I just fell in love with it. I use it only in summer and apply it in the morning when I stay at home but still want my face to be moisturize and with a nice tint. At first, I found it really funny because it's like applying some tomato extract on you face as it gets a bit red and it's very watery. It's basically like applying a very humid tomato sauce on your face. But then after 5 mins, the red comes down and you end up with just a nice color on your face. However I don't recommend using this if you already tend to get red marks on your face or if you're naturally red skined. Also this does not provide any coverage, not like the Re boost cream by Clarins. 


5) Pure Color Envy Lip Repair Potion by Estée Lauder
not sold anymore...



This one was in a Christmas gift box and I actually really liked it for the summer days when you want your lips to look cute but you're to lazy to apply a lipstick or it's too hot and you don't want your lips to dry up.
It's basically like putting on a lipgloss as it's giving you some shine and color. However, it's also super moisturizing as it's a lip potion. The pink / glowy color can suit any carnation which is awesome. Also, no transfer when you go out for a drink or while you sleep 


And here you have my 5 favorite skincare product for this summer 2022!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!