Leaving Taiwan Again! (28/07/2017)

Hi Friends :)

So when I went back from the Philippines, I had exactly 9 days before leaving Taiwan and going back to France.

During that time,I went to a concert with my French friend Margaux in Chiayi (not far from Tainan).
It was a free concert with a lot of artists to celebrate the Summer Break.





I also met some Americans who were there for a summer program in NCKU and became really close to some of them ;) Ellie, Robin, Eric, Miley, Allison, Kaira, Angele, Amber, Kori, Will, Danny  <3
And I miss you guys...







And at last, it was time. July 28th, 2017, I left Taiwan again... with many memories!
So like when I was on my way to it, I had a stop to Amsterdam before reaching Paris.


 And like always in first class, the food was delicious ;) and the bed was as comfy as it can be.

first course

main course

breakfast 1

breakfast 2 (between Amsterdam and Paris)


And that's it folks for this week :)

Next time, It'll be a post from back in France!



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!