My Night time Skincare Routine! (French edition)


Hi Friends :)

Because a lot of you really liked the post about my Skin Care Routine in Taiwan, I thought I will do one about my Routine in France.
So here it is:



These are the products I use everyday in my skincare routine. Like I said last time, my skin type is mixed as well as acne prone since the end of my teens, although it has changed over time both due to age & also treatments! 


Makeup Remover

First, I remove my makeup every night in my shower using the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap. Makeup removing gel/soap in shower get a pretty bad rep as they are often seen as the "lazy option" when it comes to taking off your makeup. However this Clinique one work so well for me. It's a non-drying formula that leaves all skins feeling fresh, clean and comfortable. I just take a bit of product, wash my face with it, rinse and that's it. Then,when I come out of the shower, I use the Garnier Micellar Water. This ensures that I get rid of every scrap of dirt, residue & makeup from the day.

Cleanser

 After removing my makeup, I cleanse it. I use for that the Clinique Clarifying Lotion for type 3. It exfoliate my skin and allows me to be sure that my face is really clean and ready for what comes next. Indeed, this lotion sweeps away pollution, excess oil, dulling flakes to reveal a fresher skin.

Eye Serum & Moisturiser

To conclude my Skincare Routine, I use as moisturiser the Clinique Moisture Surge extended thirst relied and the Clinique all about the eyes (to reduce dark circles and puffs). Those product give at last my skin the "drink" it need to maintain optimal moisture balance.

After this skincare routine, my face is relief, fresh, comfortable and I can go to bed knowing that the next morning, my skin will be perfect :)


And that's my current skincare routine - I hope this post was helpful! If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below or on my social media. Otherwise I will see you soon for another post!




Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!