Fashion Friday n°3: shoes, sportswear and eye-shadow

Hi Friends :)

Welcome back to this new fashion Friday!

Today, I'm no gonna talk only about make-up but also about sport outfit and shoes ;)

So first product that I've choose for this week is this women boots from Australian Luxe Collection (australialuxeco , 208€) . I have those since October and I love to wear them when it's cold outside because they are so confy! It's like having slippers to walk in the streets.
The question I know people are gonna ask: why you didn't bought Ugg's?
Well, first I thought those one were originals because there is the brand emblem at the front of the boot in addition to the plate with the name of it in the back of the shoes.
Then, I found them cheaper than the Ugg's one. I mean by that for the same type of shoe, Ugg's are more expensive.(and actually, sometimes, the product are not that good looking...)
Finally, the fact that they are waterproof. Yes it's possible and it actually works (I've tested it).
I hope you will like them as much as I do :)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "australia luxe collective"
The second product of this week is the Kanergy tights by Kalenji (exists in pink/black and blue/black, Decathlon, 29.99€).
I bought this product 2 weeks ago and I've tried it 4 times already and it never let me down. The pink part at the belt level ensures retention of the lower back and abdomen (which gives a finer appearance ^^).
There is a small pocket on the back to put your keys so that's convenient.
I love the part at the knees, which is thinner, because it is nice when you go up the knees, you are not bothered by the material.
Warning: choose carefully the size at the time of fitting by stretching and exercising to see if the belt does not fall and if all goes well. Some people told that the product was not fine because they didn't choose the right size for them. It's a tight so it needs to be very close to the body like a second skin!

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "kanergy femme"


And the last product for this weeks Fashion Friday is... a make up thing! Because yes I love make-up and yes I'm trying a lot of it.
And because I like you a lot my dearest friends, I'm gonna do a 2 in 1 product :)

Without further ado, I present you the Naked 2 eyeshadows by Urban Decay (sephora, 49.95€) and its eyeshadow primer potion (sephora, 20.99€).
I have this since 3 days only but I already got so much fun mixing the colors and trying everything :D

For the box: 12 eyeshadows from white to black with grey, brown and kind of purples/pinks.
Also, 2 brushes that are really good and a mirror. 
I found tutorials on Youtube for different looks and I really like it. The possibilities are huge and what I prefer about it is you can do a nude style, a classic day style, a night style and a smooky style.

For the eyeshadow primer potion: a sample of the 4 versions that exists is supplied in the box with the eyeshadows. Basically, it gives you a way so that you make-up last all day
Original (nude): This undercover wonder works invisibly to keep color in place
Eden (nute matte. my favourite one): this nude matte formula preps lids and prevents shadow meltdown.
Sin (champagne shimmer): Just a dab of this shimmering formula prevents fading and creasing
Anti-aging (nude): makes shadow last and helps to improve fine lines, bright skin and improve radiance and clarity) 
If you don't have a primer potion, I hardly recommend you to get one because it does an amazing job (you don't have to get the one by Urban Decay even though it's my favourite one. A lot of brands propose those)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "naked eyes palette 2"
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "urban decay primer"

On this, I wish you a nice week and I will see you next time for another Fashion Friday :)



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!