Fashion Friday n°2: Skincare and makeup

Hi Friends :)

Welcome back to Fashion Friday! 
This post is actually one of the most popular with the book of the month so thank you guys :D

Without further ado, here are the products I have selected for this week:

The first one is the Bioderma micellar solution anti redness ( in any drugstore, 9.90€).
The one i'm using is for the redness but it also exists for all skin types, you just have to find yours :)
I use this product every morning to make my skin fresh and awake, remove the rest of makeup from the previous day (if any) but also so that my skin is ready for the makeup of the day.
And I have to say that I really like it because first, it does the job (clean the skin) but also it treats redness and all skin problem so that is really cool :)
I recommend this product.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "bioderma eau micellaire peau sensible"

The second product of the day is The Rocket volum express by Maybelline New York. (in any grocery store, around 7€, depend of waterproof or not and the color)
I've been using this mascara for 6 months now and I don't want to use any other one because i'm in love with it. I've tried a lot of mascara before but none of them gave me as much volume and long eyelashes as this one. You can find it in brown, blue black, with or without waterproof. I'm using a non waterproof black because i don't need waterproof ;)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "rocket volume express de maybelline"

And the final product of this week's fashion friday is the flawless skin foundation 14h by Yves Rocher (Yves Rocher, 23.80€)
First, I want to say that before this one, I was using the Pure Light, light & luminous foundation, also by Yves Rocher (21.80€). I decided to change because I was thinking that the Pure Light didn't satisfied me totally. The coverage was too light and the liquid was sometimes making lumps on the skin. Also, it seldom stayed a whole day in place.
With the flawless skin foundation, the coverage is thicker and thus better cover small flaws. The application is very easy either with your hands or a brush. And no need to put much of it because the product is very liquid and quickly covers the entire face and neck :)
So I give it a thumb's up and I hope you will too.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "fond de teint yves rocher"

That's it for this week's Fashion Friday friends :)
I hope you liked it. If you did, please leave a comment :)
On this, se you next week :D



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!