Fashion Friday n°4: blanket, toothpaste and perfume

Hi Friends :)

I know, it's Sunday and I'm only posting the fashion Friday now... so sorry about that!

Anyway, today's topic are a blanket, a toothpaste and a perfume box.

The first product of this week is a gray and white blanket (La Redoute Intérieurs,49.99€). The blanket has 2 faces: 1 printed side with star snow white on gray background (velvet touch) and 1 face white faux fur. The dimensions are 150 x 125 cm.

I bought it in sales in November for 24.99€ and I have to say I don't regret it. When it's cold outside, I like to put on my shoulders or on my knees and read a good book :)

The white side is very soft and keeps you warm. The star snow white on gray background is my favorite side because I love star snow and I like to see it on the top of my bed :)
Hope you will like it as much as I do.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "la redoute home plaid"


The second product of this week is a toothpaste. I know that it can sound weird but I've tried this since 1 month now and I had to talk about it.
It's the Oral B 3D white Brilliance (every grocery shop, around 3.20€)

Some people are going to say that it's just another toothpaste but I really think that it's working.
My tooth are more white and I like the sensation of freshness and smooth teeth it leaves.
Before this one, I've tried the Colgate Max white expert white and the results were not there. That's why I prefer this one.

If my opinion is not enough for you, know that Zoella (Zoe Sugg, huge British Youtuber) talked about it in her January 2016 favourites (17 min)
Please tell me what you think of it. Have you tried one toothpaste that leaves your tooth white after a time?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "oral b 3d white"

The last product of this week is a perfume box that I got for Christmas.
It includes the Repetto perfume (80ml), a Satin body lotion and a perfumed shower gel.
(Sephora, according to the size of the perfume - from 43€ to 83€)
I'm only gonna talk about the perfume because the body lotion and the shower gel have the same smell.

I love that when you wear it, there are 3 odors that comes off according to the time of day:
-In the morning, when you just put it: Pear and Cherry Blossom
- After couple hours: Rose Satin and Orange Blossom
-By night, after the day, when you can barely smell it: Wood Ambers and Vanilla

If you like pretty floral fragrances, I think it will please you :)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "repetto parfum"

                                      

Hope you'll liked this Fashion Friday. Wish you to have a good week and I will see you next week for 3 new products :D




Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!