Book of the Month - March 2016 - Did I Mention I Love You (DIMILY)

Hi Friends :)

Welcome back for another book of the month. :D
Couple weeks ago, I read a book call Did I Mention I love You or DIMILY by Estelle Maskame and I absolutely loved it. That's why I had to share it with you guys!

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "dimily"

Summary:

When sixteen-year-old Eden Munro agrees to spend the summer with her estranged father in the beachfront city of Santa Monica, California, she has no idea what she’s letting herself in for. Eden's parents are divorced and have gone their separate ways, and now her father has a brand new family. For Eden, this means she's about to meet three new step-brothers.


The eldest of the three is Tyler Bruce, a troubled teenager with a short temper and a huge ego. Complete polar opposites, Eden quickly finds herself thrust into a world full of new experiences as Tyler's group of friends take her under their wing. But the one thing she just can't understand is Tyler, and the more she presses to figure out the truth about him, the more she finds herself falling for the one person she shouldn't – her step-brother.


Throw in Tyler's clingy girlfriend and a guy who has his eyes set on Eden, and there's secrets, lies and a whole lot of drama. But how can Eden keep her feelings under control? And can she ever work out the truth about Tyler?



My opinion

I wish I had discover this story when it was still on the app Wattpad because it's so good that I want to know what's gonna happen in the two next books!
The writing is good, we can imagine ourselves at the place of the characters and I enjoy it.
The story between Eden and Tyler arrive at the perfect time, not to early and not to late in the book. Basically, we are not waiting for the beginning of their relationship because it is built progressively throughout the book.
There is romance (of course) but also action and tragedy.
The little extra that made me want to read this book is its very attractive cover that propels us in Santa Monica and made us dream of vacation.
I also think it's a good idea to put a heart in the bottom right of the cover (to indicate the volume number) and at the beginning of each chapter
I therefore recommend this book and I eagerly awaits the second book.

 I just would like to finish this review by saying that the author is 18, and publish a trilogy at this age, bravo!


I hope that you liked this month's book post and that this will make you want to read it :)
I will see you next month for another book.
Until then, good reading!
ps: you can put a comment on my Facebook page to tell me what you thought about DIMILY :)





Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!