What I Got for Christmas 2016

Hi Friends :)


Welcome to 2017!! 
Christmas Haul also call What I got for Christmas is something that most people do and honestly, I wasn't gonna do one just because I don't know, 2016 have been crazy and this Christmas has been one of the things to add to the "bad stuff that happened in 2016" list, because of Family problems.... I think we all got ours.

Anyway, this Christmas, I was in Saint Malo, in the family of my step-mother and we didn't do anything special.

So, first thing I got which is probably the thing that people have been asking me about the most is my Fitbit Charge 2.
This is something I really wanted because, as you probably know, since last year, I'm really getting into fitness. I didn't know which one to choose between this one and the Alta but the characteristics of this one convinced me:
Monitoring daily activities
Automatic sleep monitoring
Automatic Recognition of SmartTrack's current and sporting activities
Activity reminders
Long life battery
PurePulse® Heart Rate
Multisport tracking and Smartphone GPS connection
Alerts call, SMS and calendar
Cardio fitness level
Guided Breathing Sessions

So, I got this fnac pack which includes the fitbit charge 2 with 2 bracelets (black and purple) and I'm really happy about it :)


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "fitbit charge 2"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "fitbit charge 2"


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "fitbit charge 2 bracelet"


My second gift is this Lancôme Gift-Set which includes a Pencil Khol Mini, Bi Facil Eyes 30 ml (make-up remover) and Hypnôse mascara. The Hypnose mascara has been one of my To go for mascara of 2016 so of course I'm really glad about this gift :)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "lancôme gift set"

Then, I got this Paco Rabanne Olympea Gift-Set. I've been loving this fragrance for a long time now and I really wanted to get one so when I saw this on the gift-pile, I was really happy :p

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "olympea paco rabanne"

Also, I got this calendar which is about basically, how to be happy in 365 days. First, I was a bit skeptical about this but now that I've been using it since 24 days, I have to say that it actually make a little change. Everyday, a new quote, a tip, a mandala.... it seems like nothing but it actually make a difference on how to be more positive. :)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "365 jours pour etre heureux"

Another gift-set I got is this one by L'Occitane en Provence. It's the Néroli & Orchidée one which includes a Perfume, a body lotion and a shower gel. I wasn't expecting this but I actually really like the smell of it. Really sweat and nice :)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "neroli et orchidee l'occitane"


And last but not least, I got this Burberry wool neck sweater in Grey. This has been a big surprise because Burberry is not just any brand. This sweater is so comfy and nice to wear and I love the design of it. 
(* it's this one but in grey basically*)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "pull burberry femme gris classique"


So, that's everything that I got for Christmas this year. 
Hope you like this post, if you did, make sure to leave a comment down below and I will see you soon for another post :)



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!