My New Year's Resolutions 2017




1. Write/keep a diary
I'd really like to keep a diary this year - I do have a life planner where I write all my to-do's and keep on track of my calendar. This is something I'm very consistent with but finding the time to write is not as easy. However I have kept diaries in the past and find looking back on them so interesting! So my main resolution this year is to write something in my diary every day (or at least most days) in 2017.

2. Keep getting fitter
Since last year, I'm a member of the #lucyssquad, an online fitness coaching. Basically, I do everyday a workout that I found on the Youtube channel (even 4 minutes a day makes a difference, trust me) and I sweat a lot... I've started this on April 2016 and I am now proud to say that I've lost 8kg and that I went from 42 to 36/38 in trouser size and from L to S in sweat size which of course make me very happy. So, for 2017, I would like to keep doing this at least 5 times a week.

3. Eat balanced - but not diet
Dieting is a no-no for me but eating healthy is always a good goal to strive towards! I feel like as long as you don't feel guilty for eating certain foods, never go hungry and just keep a healthy balance everything is okay. So my goal this year (especially after Christmas!) is to try to keep my meals & snacks healthy during the week and then splurge a bit more at the weekend. Over Christmas I've been eating whatever I wanted  which is fine too but I know there are slightly more nutritious options that would probably benefit me a bit more! 

4. Discover new places and make new friends
Something I haven't mentioned on here yet but it's been talked about on my instagram and Twitter.... I'm moving back to Taiwan! For those of you who don't know, two years ago, I lived 6 months in the south of Taiwan. Well, I'm going back to the same country but not the same city for 6 months again. Because I'm going there to study, I will have (I hope) some days off and holidays. During those times, I would like to visit/discover  places I didn't got the chances to go last time. And of course, I want to make new friends. This is  something, I never knew why, but, everytime I'm going somewhere new or in another country, I like to meet local people so that they can tell me more about their life and their beautiful city/country. 

5. Write more on the blog!
I know I've been very bad at this since I've started the blog but this year, I would like to write more on it. The thing is, I've got tones of ideas, tones of things I want to share with you but timing is always the problem. For example, in October, I've done a photoshoot because I was planning to do a Autumn Haul but I've never got the chance to write the post. Yet, the photos are still in my computer. So, maybe I will do soon a mix of this Autumn collection with a Winter one. What do you thing of that? Would you like it?

And you, what are you resolutions for 2017?




Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!