Hong Kong Trip Day 1 (30_04_2017)

 Hi Friends :)

As you probably know, Sunday 30th of April, I left Taiwan to go for one week to Hong Kong.
And I thought, because I'm visiting this place basically like a tourist, it would be good  to share with you guys what I did during this week, so that you know what you can see in Hong Kong.
This is kinda a 1 week visit itinerary if you want :)
And this is day 1.

I woke up at 5:30 am to take a train that would lead me from Tainan to Kaohsiung airport at 7 am.
I arrived at the airport at 8:30 am and after getting through security and everything, I got on the plane and we took off at 10:25 am.
On board, a breakfast was served (I forgot to take a picture of it but it was good).
BTW, I was travelling with Cathay Pacific.

As we were close to landing, I took some pictures of Hong Kong view from the sky as I thought it was beautiful.








After arriving Hong Kong, the first thing I wanted to do was of course going to my Hotel. 
I stayed to the Empire Hotel Wan Chai. 

When I arrived there, they told me that the room I was suppose to have was not free so they have to give me another room: they basically upgraded me to a one bedroom suite :D
I must admit, this is one of the nicest room I've ever stayed in! It is huge and all to myself!
In the bathroom, I had a shower AND a bathtub. Also, free mini-bar filled  everyday... I mean come on, how not to love this?




And at last, on the roof, a swimming pool, and fitness center/spa  :D



That night, I decided to go to a "traditional" Hong Kong restaurant that my friends recommended me. It's called Dim Dim Sum.




Spring Rolls with Shrimp and Thousand Island Dressing

 Steamed Shrimp Dumplings


BBQ Pork Buns

And after that nice dinner, I went back to the hotel and got to bed :)

So that's it for this first part of my Hong Kong trip
Hope you guys liked it. More exciting stuff are to come :)



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!