Hong Kong Trip Day 2 (01_05_2017)

Hi Friends :)

Welcome back for day 2 of my Hong Kong Trip.

After a very nice night in my giant bed at the hotel, I went around to discover the city.

I first went in the morning to the Man Mo temple.






After, I went to Upper Lascar Row, a street full of antique dealers (photos from Discover Hong Kong website as I forgot to took some...)

Image result for upper lascar row hong kong

Image result for upper lascar row hong kong

In the afternoon, I went to the Hong Kong Park.






On my way back to the hotel, I took some pictures of the city tramway and the empty streets due to manifestation of Hong Kong people against the government for Labor Day.







And that's it for day 2 of my Hong Kong trip :)
Hope you like it. Day 3 is one my favourite one and I can't wait to share it with you.

See you soon.



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!