My Morning Routine! (Taiwan Edition)

Hi Friends :)

 Couple months ago, I posted my Night time routine and I thought, let's post also about my morning routine :)
So, here it is!

I wake up around 8:30 during the week and 9:30 in the week-end.
Because after getting out of bed I like to wake up my face and feel fresh, I like to wash it first with water then with my Neutrogena Hydro Boost aqua gel.

Image result for neutrogena hydro boost water gel cleanser 












   Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so I like to make it as rich as I can, even if that means skip lunch because I'm not hungry or eat later. 
Here's what I take most of the time: 
A cup of coffee,some fresh water (Evian or Fiji) and porridge that I make with Quaker Oats Instant Whole Oats (100% natural) and a mix of water and powder milk by Ovaltine. I also like to add a tea spoon of brown sugar and some fruits (mostly banana or kiwi).




After breakfast, i usually watch some vlogs on YouTube before getting ready for my workout.
According to my mood, I like to follow 4 times a week one of Lucyssquad or The Fitness Marshall video.

Image result for lucy wyndham read Image result for the fitness marshall












Because I'm all sweaty after exercising, i take a shower like a normal person before getting ready for school
This include brushing my teeth, putting my moisturizer on and doing my Makeup routine!



Then I just finish getting ready, pack my stuff and go directly to school or out to eat lunch (if I'm hungry)

And that's it for my morning routine, Taiwan edition!




Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!