July 2017: The Harry Potter Saga!



Hi Friends :)

Welcome back for another book of the month :)
July is the month of national day (US-4th France-14th) but also the month of Harry Potter (because he was born July 31st just like our Queen JK. Rowling) 

June (part of) and July 2017 are special because it's the 20 Years of Harry Potter and when the 19 years later happen!
Indeed, 20 years ago, the first book was published (June 26th 1997 to be more exact)
but also 10 years ago,the last book was published (Deathly Hallows- July 21st 2007)

So, for that, I thought I will dedicate this book of the month to my favorite saga :)


Related image

Synopsis: 

(in case you have been living on another planet or are a muggle and don't know Harry Potter's book)

Harry Potter is a series of fantastic novels (7 books) written by J.K Rowling (the Queen). The novels chronicle the life of a young wizard, Harry Potter and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, all of whom are students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (home). The main story arc concerns Harry's struggle against Lord Voldemort (He Who Must Not Be Named), a dark wizard who intends to become immortal, overthrow the wizard governing body known as Ministry of Magic, and subjugate all wizards and muggles (non magical people).

My opinion:

Harry Potter's saga is the thing that made me love reading. I actually remember watching the first movie when it came out with my dad and then trying to find the book in the library of my school. The story, the characters, the world, everything just make me feel like home. I officially joined the Potterhead community when I was in High School via an online RPG (role play game) when I was basically a student of Hogwarts (and yes I had homework too). 
And that was the beginning of the end.... After this RPG, I started reading fanfictions, buying wands and products from the saga... and I went to the Harry Potter Studio in Summer 2015.
Now my dream is to go to Orlando... and meet the actors of the saga.

On another hand, when I became a Potterhead, I also finally found people that were accepting me, not only for who I was, but mostly for my passion. No matter what you look like or what you do in life, you will always be accepted by other Potterhead if you are a fan of Harry Potter and want to share your experience of it with others.

In the end, what I love the most about Harry Potter is not only the books or the movies (even though I really do love them); it's that no matter where I am in the world, I will always find someone that is a Potterhead and with whom I can talk about my passion with.

On this, I wish you guys a happy month of July, happy holidays for those of you who are leaving now, and I will see you guys in August for another book :)




Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!