Summer 2017: Cebu, Philippines (Part 3: Canyonning in the Kawasan Falls)

Hi Friends :)

Welcome to the last part of my Summer Vacation to Cebu, Philippines.
My last activity of this trip was not an underwater one but still something related to water: canyonning.

I went to the Kawasan falls to do so.



I arrived at the starting point of the hike around 9:30 am after a 2:30 drive from my hotel.

After a briefing and being equipped with protection, my guide Cyrus and I took a motorcycle to climb the top of the mountain.

 We therefore started our descent through the canyon.

Here are some photos that we took along this adventure of almost 3 hours.





















A big thanks to my amazing guide Cyrus :)
If you want to do some canyonning in the Kawasan Falls, contact him here:
Cebu South Travel and Tours




Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!