Living in Le Havre, France

Hi Friends :)

So... I know it's 2019 now but since you don't know what' I've been up to since September 2017, I thought I will do a little post about when I moved back to France after my semester in Taiwan.

September 1st, 2017, I moved in my tiny flat in Le Havre,as I had to do my last year of Master there.
The reason why I had to do it there and not in Caen or elsewhere was because of the option I chose for my Master: International Business.

And so, there I was, in this new city of Normandie.

While I was living there, I had time to visit a bit the city and take some pictures of it.

Beach of Le Havre:




 When it's sunny:

 VS when it's cloudy:





And I also went to Etretat's cliffs





 FYI my hair are way shorter now than they were then










In the end, it was not THAT bad to be there. I even found a place that I really liked (and I will share it with you very soon so you can see why I loved it) but still, it's France and for me it's not my fave place to be in the world...

See you soon for another catch up with me about what I've been up to in the late 2017 and all 2018 (a lot of trips to come and place you must visit ;) )



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!