Reading and Answering People's Assumptions About Me


Hi Friends :)

So I saw this new trend on Youtube where people read and reply to assumptions that were made about them and I found the concept cool.
Therefore, I asked you guys on Instagram to send me your assumptions about me and... here they are! (I chose the 20 that were sent to me the most)

1) you are a control freak
True. I wish I wasn't but why lie... I'm a total control freak

2) you are determined
True. When I have something in my mind, I don't give up until I get it or reach the goal I made.

3) you love to travel
Very true. As far as I remember, I always loved travelling, especially to new places or far from home. I also love to meet new people from different cultures and of course, to see wonders.

4) you are nice/kind but with a dark side
Don't we all have a dark side? Maybe to some, mine is bigger or smaller than others but still (depends of people's opinion)...

5) You don't get caught up in it all, you are a pretty relaxed person 
Not true. No matter the project or the situation, I always get way to involve and usually put to much pressure on myself to make the best of it, even if it's something small like a school work.

6) you are a German girl
Not true. I'm French :)

7) You like talking about the experiences you live
True and False... it depends. Depends of the person I have in front of me and depends of the experience in itself. If it was a positive or negative one but also if I might sound braggy... not everybody wants or like to hear your experiences as they might not have had the same chances as you did.

8) You are not afraid of trying new things or going to a place you've never been before
True and false. I am sometimes afraid of trying new things as it might be too far away from my comfort zone or I'm afraid of getting hurt but (funny enough) I'm not afraid at all to go to a place I've never been. I will see this as a challenge, an adventure, a chance to visit something that might no have been on my bucket list.

9) You're lacking self-confidence
True. Nothing else to add about this... I've always lack confidence and even though I'm succeeding, I sometimes feel like I'm still failing somewhere.

10) You're asking yourself too many questions
Sometimes...But it can also be a good thing as you avoid troubles and feel like you are more responsible.

11) you're a stressed person
Sadly...true. This come with my lack of self confidence and my fear of fail and abandon.

12) you're afraid of failing
Very true. I always feel like (or maybe I was raised this way) if I fail and disappoint people, then nobody will take me seriously anymore. Also, I can't let down the people that helped me before... I will feel awful.

13) you've always been the pretty girl
Sooo not true haha. I was always the DUFF( designated ugly fat friend) until 2 years ago when I started changing (loosing weight, putting makeup and changing my style of clothes for a more fashion one)

14) You're the city kinda girl
Not true. My dream is to live in the mountains, in the woods in a wooden house, far from everything. Just with a village not far where I can buy some groceries.

15) You're not into babies / you don't want kids
True and False. I love babies... but I don't feel like I'll be a good mom or have the nerves for that. I prefer being the "cool aunt" for my friends babies. Therefore, I have my "mom fever" when I'm with them and then I can go back to my own life.

16) You put your career first and have no time for personal life
False. I try to balance both and so far I'm doing pretty ok... even though I do put a lot of effort into my career. I'm afraid of failing remember.

17) You'll go on an adventure without double thinking about it
False. I always think before I act. After all, I'm a control freak haha

18) you like simple things
True but sometimes I also like fancy things. A girl never say no to a pretty jewellery haha

19) you like when things are straight to the point, you don't like wasting time
Depends. If somebody wants to say something I prefer they just go to the point rather than beat around the bush. But sometimes, some things to say or hear are better taken when said softly... 

20) you hate surprises 
True and false. Or actually, I don't know where I stand on this point. I don't get that much surprises but when I do, I usually love them.

Here you are. 20 assumptions that people made about me. How many answers did you already knew? Are you surprised by some of them?
I hope now you get me more ;)



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!