2020... the year of COVID 19

 Hi Friends :)


So... here's how 2020 started for me (perfectly normal, ignoring what was ahead...)

January: Went to Vincennes racecourse as a New Year lunch with my colleagues. It was my first time going to an hippodrome and I loved it.
We even went to the stables 



March: Jérôme and I went for a weekaway to Normandie, not knowing that a week after we got back, the first lockdown will start





Lockdown 1: From March 17th to May 11th 2020

Summer 2020: We got lucky enough and were able to go to Herssonissos, Crete, Greece



When we got back from holiday, I got the tattoo I've been thinking about since I was still a high schooler
And I love it 💖


Lockdown 2: From October 30th until December 15th 2020

And then the year ended with us being happy to celebrate Christmas in family



But what happened in 2021 ? stay tuned to know 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!