2021 .... a bigger challenge than 2020

 Hi Friends :)


2021 was kinda a difficult year for me... both physically and mentally

It basically made me regret 2020... and its lockdowns

The year started with me getting the diagnosis of fibromyalgia

"Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your brain and spinal cord process painful and nonpainful signals."

 I was therefore put on sick leave from mid-January until March.
In March, I came back to work but in therapeuthic half-time
My days were basically displayed in work in the morning and treatment in the hospital in the afternoon.

In May I went in my family in Lorraine as I haven't since them since 2019..

Little did I know things will get worse...

My grandad passed away June 15th 2021... I am very happy that I was able to see him in May but also very sad and devastated.
He went in heaven to rejoin the love of his life, my grandma Yvette, who passed at the same date in 2013.
Rest in Peace, Robert Louis PEDRAZZINI


After that, I went into depression and was back again on sick leave until mid August.

September 2021: We went on Holiday with Jérome to cheer me up a bit. We decided to stay in France this year.
We enjoyed 10 days at the Pierre et Vacances of Moliets and Maa.
We also visited for the first time for me, Biarritz and Bayonne.




On our way back to Paris, we stopped in Jérôme's family near Nérac 



This getaway of 3 weeks in total helped a lot with my mental health and my depression but I was not cured.... Of course, grief doen't go away easily

The end of the year was meant to be a happy time as Jérôme and I will soon have our own place... but again 2021 was not going to let me be happy as things started to get messed up... But that's a story for beginning of 2022

To end this on a positive note, we got snow for the end of the year!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!