Fashion Friday n°1: some makeup stuff

Hi Friends:)

Welcome to the first Fashion Friday! I'm actually kind of excited to do this. I've been waiting all week just to do this post :D

If you don't know what this is about, let me explain you: every friday, I will post something about an outfit or make-up product that I love, use or heard about.

So, are you ready? Let's get started!!

I don't know if you remember but tuesday, I've been shopping with some friends and I told you that I will talk about what I bought on fashion friday.

So the first thing that I bought is this Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer (22.90€) and I have to say that I'm in love with it. First, Estée Lauder is a brand well known for its good quality. Then I choose the medium light color among the three of the range and it goes perfectly with my skin. Also, even if the price is a little bit expensive, it worth it. My make-up stays in place all day and it perfectly covers dark circles (that sometimes are huge).
That's why I highly recommend this product.




The second product that I bought is this eyeshadow palette with its gloss, blush and its two brushes by Nocibé (18.98€ normal price but I got it with 50% off). I've already tried it and even if it's not an extraordinary product, it does its job pretty good. The material remains in place throughout the day and do not fall under the eyes as some do sometimes. 

Nocibé - Quatuor ombre éclat lumière Quatuor fard à paupières poudre



The last product for this week is something that I've been using now since a couple month and I absolutely love it: the KIKO skin tone correction primer Green (19.90€).
Basically I have a skin that tends to blush too easily either in response to cold or otherwise. 
And sometimes it feels like plates on the face or neck, which is not very elegant. So this product really helps me: the green color of it conceals the redness by a scientific process (to make it easy, the green hides the red haha :) ).
If you have the same problem as me: green bases are life!

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "kiko green base"

And that's it people. Hope you liked this first fashion friday. If you did, make sure to leave a comment down below and to share this page :)
Also, if you have any questions or a product you want me to talk about, do not hesitate :)

On this, see you next week for a new post of Fashion Friday :)






Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!