Halloween 2016: My Harry Potter Collection

Hi Friends :)

Happy Halloween!!! 
So, for those of you who know me, you know that I'm a big Harry Potter fan. And because it's Halloween today and that Harry is a wizard, I thought I will show you my Harry Potter collection :)

Let's get started!

This summer (for my internship in Portsmouth) and last summer (for holiday in London), I was in England and there, there is a shop call Primark that has a Harry Potter clothing collection. And it's actually pretty cheap, so I had to buy some stuff
                     


Those 2 pyjamas were £10 each and what I like about them is they are super comfy. The "uniform night dress" is really cool because it's a kind of classic look and the 2 pieces one with the marauder's map for the pants and Hogwarts logo for the top is really nice when you want something to hang out at home. 


 
                         
Those 4 t-shirt were £6 each and I bought them when I was in London in Summer 2015. I really like them because they goes with a jean to go outside as well as with a legging to hang out at home. My favourite one is the last one with the quote from Dobby :'(







This night dress was £5 and I just like to have one thing with all the houses. It changes from the Hogwarts Logo or just one house.


This summer, when I was in Portsmouth, I found this Hogwarts bedding for £13 which is really cheap for it. The quality is good and it's reversible so you can have the duvet in black or white and the pillow with the Hogwarts logo or the same pattern as the duvet. I like to put it like on the first picture :)




And this is the rest of my collection: 


The Tales of Beedle the Bard (French version). I got this during my last year of high school (which was 4 years ago already) because I wanted to know what was the tales that young withes and wizard heard to fall asleep. There are five tales in this book ("The Wizard and the Hopping Pot"; "The Fountain of Fair Fortune"; "The Warlock's Hairy Heart"; "Babbitty Rabbitty and her Cackling Stump" and "The Tale of the Three Brothers"). My favourite one is the Tale of three Brothers because it's the most famous one but also I think the wisest tale, the one with the best moral at the end of the story. (Fnac, 5.70€)



I got this cup at The Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour London. I wanted to try the Butterbeer there and when you order one, you got a cup with it (cup depends of the price). The butterbeer alone is £3, with the glass I have £4.95 and with the big glass it's £6.95. As you can see, I still got mine and it's still my favourite glass on all the ones I have :)




I got these big book this summer in a Waterstones shop in Portsmouth for £26. It's call Harry Potter, film wizardry and tells you everything about the movies (with some surprise inside like a letter for Hogwarts, a potion making book and some other fun stuff). The thing is, I was looking for a while in France for it and everywhere, they told me that it doesn't exist anymore, that if I wanted one, it has to be someone selling it(at high prices...) so when I found it (new and still in its protection) I had to bought it. And I'm not disappointed at all :)



Friday 4th November, it's my birthday. I will be 22. Because I will also be in mid-term exam, I had my birthday party Friday 28th October. My best friend Laetitia offered me this :D I already read the first act from the first part. And I absolutely love it! (I don't want to spoil you  so I'm not gonna tell you why I love it)
BTW, she found the English version (because I prefer to read it in English rather than French) 



 Another birthday gift for this year from my housemate from when I was leaving in Portsmouth. They came with the mail Friday and I was really surprised but in a good way. They are perfect size and are really comfortable :) Thanks Lucie (I think she got them from eBay)



I bought this artefact's box two years ago on Noblecollection.com and I still love it and everything in it. The Set includes Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, Sirius Black Wanted Poster, Quidditch World Cup Ticket, Lily Potter's Letter to Sirius, Hogwarts Express Luggage Tag, Order of the Phoenix "moving" Photo and Dumbledore's army Signature List. 35.95€




Last but not least, my wand collection. I have (from top to bottom): Ginny Weasley (Noble Collection edition,34.90€ ), Hermione Granger (Ollivander's edition, 37.95€) and Draco Malfoy (Noble Collection edition, 34.90€)


And that's it :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this. If you did, put a comment in the section down below the article on facebook please:

On this, Happy Halloween again, and have a nice week




Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!