Fashion Friday n°5: a coat, a PJ and a handbag

Hi Friends :)

Welcome back for a new Fashion Friday.

Sorry that I didn't post it last week but it was because first I was really busy and also because I wanted to post more things this week.

So for this week, the topics are: a coat, a pajama and a handbag.

I don't know if you remember but at the beginning of February, I said on a post that I was in love with my new coat but I never really talked about it. So, I thought that now would be a good time :)
I found it at Zara during the January sales for 89.90 €. It features a fur hood that is removable.
It also exists without the big hood for 49.99€ (it has a simple one that can be put inside the coat) (Zara)
What I love about it is that it holds nice and warm and it's stylish ;)
Whether it's raining or not, I can wear it. Also, the large hood is really cool and keeps your hair dry and in place.
Finally, I think that the golden zipper highlights the coat.
Anyway, I don't regret my purchase


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "veste doudoune femme zara bleu"



The second thing I wanted to talk about is a PJ that one of my friend got me for my birthday in November (Thanks Laetitia <3)
(Etam, 50€)
I think it had to be a fad this winter since many people bought pajamas as a suit.
The one I got is a fox suit.
I just love to wear it not only to sleep but also to hang out at home because it keeps warm and let's say it, it's super comfy! 
I think a lot of you will agree with me to say that those kind of suit, with the effigy of an animals are the best PJs we can find :)



The last product for this week is a Vanessa Bruno handbag.
I received it as a gift last year. (Vanessa Bruno, 250€)
It a size medium and the color is khaki. The material is cowhide leather. There is a pocket inside, on the side and a mirror attached.
What I like about it is that it's a small bag, useful for days on which I do not have a lot of courses.
The dark color makes it a bag good for all seasons. Also, the fact that there is a mirror inside is really useful for you forget yours ;)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "vanessa bruno cabas vert"



On this, I wish you guys a nice week end.
A surprise will arrive tomorrow as a Fashion Friday bis and on Monday, you will discover a new Monday Meal :)




Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!