My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

Hi Friends :)

Because I reached more than 1000 views, I've decided to make a special article to thank you all :)
It's an extra to the Fashion Friday.

So the first extra is gonna be an ..... EYES MAKEUP TUTORIAL!

Yes, you read it right. I'm gonna tell you right now how I do my everyday makeup :)
I hope you will understand it and like it :D

Before we start here's what you need to know:
I'm not a professional and I never pretended to be one. If I'm doing something in a different way that you do, let me know! Maybe I will learn something :)

For this makeup, I'm using the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "naked 2"

and 3 brushes that I'm gonna call 1, 2 and 3 (even in the tutorial):

n°1: the brush in the palette with the flattened end
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "naked brush"

n°2: the other brush in the palette which is bigger
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "naked brush"

n°3: a Nocibé conical brush for eyeshadows
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "nocibe brush eye"

Are you ready now? Let's get started!

!Nota! : Before doing this makeup, you can of course use a base (BB cream, bronzer, concealer...)
I'm using only a concealer :)
Also, so that is easier for you to see where I put the product, I painted the sections in white (so don't be scared by it, it's not a mistake or anything ;)

Ok so the first thing I do is using an eyeshadow primer potion that I apply all around my eye (at least, on the section where I'm gonna put eyeshadow).



Then, I'm putting the first color, call YDK, over the lid with brush n°1



To brighten your look, apply Half Baked in the inner corner with the point of your finger or brush n°1 of you prefer



With brush n°2, apply Busted in the outer corner of the lid and up to the crease. Blend it with YDK!


To enhance your makeup, fade the edges with YDK and brush n°3 :)


At this point, you have 2 possibilities:
- do a line with an eyeliner and give a darker side to your look
- apply Blackout with brush n°1 close to the eyelashes, in the outer corner of the lid then blend it out
which will give color, but not to dark
(I'm always doing the 2nd possibility ;) )



And finally, the last step: apply Busted under the eye!


After that, you can of course apply mascara or what you want :)
And here's the result:



Hope you liked this little extra
If you did, you can post a little comment here or on my Facebook page :)

On this, I wish you guys a happy week end and I will see you Monday for a new Monday Meal!

Be Proud of Who You Are!



Popular posts from this blog

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!