4th November 2016: I'm Feeling 22! (Birthday Gift Haul & Throwback)

Hi Friends :)

It's my birthday!!! (4th November ;) )
Like the song of Taylor Swift, I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!

I can't believe it's been already 22 years.... I feel so old! I was born on a snowy (yes snowy) Friday morning at 3:35 am in a city call Evry (about 35km south to Paris). My parents decided to call me Céline Patricia (Céline in Honor of Céline Dion and Patricia is the name of my mother).
Wasn't I cute? 

 


Anyway, now I'm older and this year, I had such nice birthday parties (one with friends and one with my daddy) and a lot of presents (more than I was actually expecting...) so I thought I will show you some of them :D

The first present I got is from my best friend Leatitia and it's those beautiful silver earrings from Histoire d'or. I am so in love wit them since they go with my Tiffany&Co necklace that I got last Christmas:





The second present that I got, also from Laetitia is the last Harry Potter book (NO SPOILER) and I'm not gonna tell you what happens but I love it as much as I hate it (fans will probably understand why)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "harry potter and the cursed child book"


Still in the Harry Potter spirit, I got those slippers from my friend Lucie, who was my housemate back to Portsmouth :)




From my dad, I first got something that I wanted for a while after I got the Naked 2 last year: I'm of course talking about the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "naked eyes palette 3"



Still from my dad, I got this parka from Pimkie in dark green. I really like it because it is completely fur lined (fake fur!) 
(!the picture is from the website of the brand!)


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "pimkie green jacket"

Last gift from dad is this Urban Decay Vice lipstick in color Shame. The color really change from I'm use to wear but I think that it goes well with my Autumn makeup/style :)



Résultat de recherche d'images pour "urban decay vice shame"


The last gifts I'm gonna show you are Youtubers merch:

I've been following daily vloggers SacconeJolys from one year and a half now and when I saw the 2017 calendar, I find it very cute as it really reflect the family so I decide to get myself one: 

Image associée


Zoe Sugg is one of those Youtuber that I like watching for their natural even if they have a lot of subscribers (she have more than 11 million :o). She is an inspiration for me because she stays down to earth and human. She is beautiful, funny and we can follow her ups and downs. So, when I heard that she was now having a lifestyle collection (she already have a beauty one), I decided to take a look and I fall in love with this gift set call lazy days (which got a candle that smells sooooo good and sock that are sooooo comfy)

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "lazy day zoella"

Oh and I got one of those little ones for free with my order which makes me really happy because I couldn't find it in France

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "zoella cosmopolitan"

I also got a spa gift set from Nocibe, a scarf & a cap from H&M, a gift set from Yves Rocher, a bottle of wine (don't drink Alcohol!), a JVC headset from Fnac and some other little things that I'm not gonna show you because I think that would be too much :)

On this, I wish you guys a nice weekend and I will see you next time for another post !








Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!