Moving to Tainan!

Hi Friends :)

Here's what I've done during my first week in Taiwan!

After a nice dinner (that I forgot to show you last time so here it is) and a great night of sleep in my hotel room....


....February 8th 2017, I left Taoyuan and the airport to finally reached what will be my home for the next 6 months: Tainan.

To go from one city to another, I took a fast train call HSR (high speed rail)



Once I was in Tainan, a friend came to pick me up and drive me and my mess #suitcases to my dorm.



I choose to live in one of the dorm of the school because #1: it's cheaper  #2: the school is so big that leaving outside campus will mean that I need 10 more minutes to go to class and #3: spending less on accommodation mean that I can spend this money on travel :)

 I'm on the 11th floor of a building that is only for female (no men allowed haha).
 I share my room with someone else. Her name is Winnie, she is Taiwanese and very nice. :)

Let me give you a tour of my dorm 😃

This is the vue from the entrance. On the left, first you have my office and then my roommate's one. On the right, beds and shelf. In front, our balcony.



This is the vue from the balcony. On the right, you can see my beautiful office haha. And on the left, the bed of my roommate.



So.... this is my bed... and my clothes. I also have space under the bed to put my suitcases and half of the cupboard.



This is the bathroom space. The door you see on the left is the toilet. The shower is in the left corner after the shelf.


So what do you think of this dorm? I think it's pretty nice for the price (that is very cheap). And it's my first time having to share a bedroom for so long so I hope it will go well (I'm an only child).

The rest of the day of Wednesday and all Thursday, I didn't do much, just hanging around trying to find my marks. I visited the campus, discover where I will have class, all those kind of stuff.

In the night of 10th to 11th February, I've been woken up by an earthquake. It was my first time living one and .... I cried...a lot. It was 1:30am, and because I was on the 11th floor, we felt it very well (me and the other people here). Lucky us, they were no casualties due to the earthquake despite the 5.6 magnitude.



Saturday 10th, after a terrible night with almost no sleep after the earthquake, my friends thought it would be nice to go see the Tainan lantern festival for Chinese new year. I have to say that it really cheer me up to see so beautiful lights. (more photos will be post in Photography )


Sunday 11th, my friends took me to a big mall call Dream Mall where you can find European and American brand #SHOPPING. Then we went to the cinema and saw Fifty Shades Darker.


After the movie, we bump into a Hello Kitty restaurant that I found really cute and original.
We didn't ate there because the price was a bit too expensive for what we would get.



And that's it. This is my first week back in Taiwan.

I hope you guys like this post. If you did make sure to leave a comment 😃

See you soon 


Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition