Best Beauty Products of 2016



Hi Friends :)

Here are my beauty "Must Haves" of 2016:

Make-up:


- Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer by Estée Lauder (02 Light-Medium) 

*I really like how it hides dark circles with the orange touch inside it*


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer by Estée Lauder (02 Light-Medium)"

- Teint Idole Ultra 24h by Lancome (02- Lys Rosé) 

*I love the coverage which is perfect for when you have imperfections but not not too much*


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Teint Idole Ultra 24h by Lancome (02- Lys Rosé)"


- Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay 

*Since 1 year, I'm in love with the shades of this palette which are perfect for every colour of eyes*


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay"


- Primer Potion (original) by Urban Decay 

*because you can't apply an eye shadow without a primer potion, it's essential and makes the shades comes out*


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Primer Potion (original) by Urban Decay"


- Hypnose Mascara by Lancome 

*my new fave in terms of mascara. I love how my eyelashes are long and voluminous with this mascara*


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Hypnose Mascara by Lancome"


- Kiss and Curl Mascara by Nocibe

 *I just love the spider effect that this mascara makes*


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Kiss and Curl Mascara by Nocibe"


- Mattissim Lipstick by Nocibe (005-Libertine Smile and 001 Voluptuous Smile)
* For Christmas, I was looking for a no transfer and matt lipstick. I found it in this collection by Nocibe*

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Mattissim Lipstick by Nocibe red"Image associée

- Vice Lipstick by Urban Decay (Cream-Shame) 

*I bought this lipstick for Halloween but I like the Autumn/Dark/Wintery colour and when I wear it, I feel like it helps making my skin and eyes comes out*


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Vice Lipstick shame"


Skin and Body Care Products:

- Timotei Blond Lumiere Shampoo and Conditioner
* This is my to go for shampoo and conditioner because I love the result on my hair which is to make them smooth, glossy. Also exist for other hair colour*

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Timotei Blond Lumiere Shampoo and Conditioner"


- Garnier 3 in 1 Pure Active
*This year, I had some troubles with spots and imperfections. This have been helping me with it. I really like that you can use it as a wash, a scrub or a mask, according to your need.*

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Garnier 3 in 1 Pure Active"

- Nivea Mattifying day Cream
*After using every morning the Pure Active, I apply this cream to keep my skin moisturize for the day. Also exists for other type of skin*

Image associée

- Nivea Make up Remover under shower (for all type of skin) 
*After a day of work, I like to go home and remove my make-up easily. This under shower one is perfect and works really nicely. Also exists for sensitive skin*

Image associée

- La Roche Posay Micellar Water sensitive skin 
*After using the Nivea make-up remover, I like to apply a micellar water, to refresh my skin but also to erase the last traces of make-up.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "La Roche Posay Micellar Water sensitive skin"

If you know some of those products or are using it, let me know in the comment section what you think of it :)





Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!