May/June 2017: Vampire Academy Saga (6 books)



Image result for vampire academy all books

Hi Friends :)

Welcome back for another book of the month !
Because it's final exam period and I'm quite busy, I thought I will reunite two months in one.
And because we already have too many complicated books to read for class, I decided to talk about my favorite Y.A book saga: Vampire Academy.

Synopsis:

*It's very hard to describe the books without spoiler so here what I can say*

Teenager Rose Hathaway is a Dampir, a human/ vampire hybrid. Her best friend Lissa Dragomir is a princess of the Moroi, mortal & peaceful vampires. Both teens attend St. Vladimir's Academy, a secret haven for those like them. Rose trains with a handsome mentor to guarantee her place as Lissa's guardian, although she may have to sacrifice everything to protect Lissa from enemies both within St Vladimir's walls and outside of them.
All through, there are many bouncing with new friends, new enemies, love, friends that become enemies and enemies that become friends. It's really captivating.


My opinion:

This is, from far, one of my favorite book (after Harry Potter) in the Y.A variety. At first, I discovered this book because of the movie that came out in 2013. I liked it and because I heard that they will not do others, I decided to read the books to see what happens next. And I fell in love with the saga. There is everything I like in a "casual" book: fantasy (with the vampire thing), romance (different couples), friendship, adventure, action, and the most important : I can relate to some characters.
My favorite one is Rose Hathaway: she is sassy, full of life and.... she got Dimitri... :) but I also like Lissa in the way that she is wise, calm, she's basically an angel...
That's all I can tell you because there are so many things about this books and I don't want to spoil any but I really think you should give this saga a try.





Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!