Hong Kong Trip Day 6 (05_05_2017)

Hi Friends :)

Welcome to the last part of my Hong Kong adventure!

May 5th was my last full day in Hong Kong so I enjoyed it to the maximum
 (I was taking my plane to go back to Taiwan the next day in the beginning of afternoon so I didn't do something special that day...)

On that day, I first went to the 10000 Buddhas Monastery in the morning.








In the afternoon, I went to the Chi Lin Nunnery and the Nan Lian Garden. 













Then I just got back to the hotel to enjoy the swimming pool that was on the roof but mostly, to pack my stuff....

So that's it for this Hong Kong 6 days itinerary :) 

Hope you guys liked it and if you did, please leave a comment down below or on my Facebook so I will do another one next time I'm travelling somewhere for a few days or week 

Wish you a nice week-end 


Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!