A Road Trip Around Taiwan!

Hi Friends :)

Between the 26th and the 30th of May, it was Dragon Boat Festival Holidays here in Taiwan.

Therefore, I decided to do a little road trip around Taiwan.

Here's my itinerary:

With Train: Tainan --> Taipei --> Hualien (Taroko)

With Car: Taroko --> Sun Moon Lake --> Jade Mountain (Nantou County) --> Alishan (Chiayi County) --> Kaohsiung

And then I just took a train to go back from Kaohsiung to Tainan :)

So, rather than explain you every details of this road trip, I'm gonna let the pictures I took speak for me about the beauty of Taiwan :)


Taroko National Park (Hualien County):














Sun Moon Lake (Nantou County):









On the road (between Nantou County & Chiayi County):












And that's it :) 
Hope you guys like this post and that it makes you want to go around Taiwan someday!



Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!