What I Put In My Bag For The Holidays

 Hi Friends :)

When the summer holidays arrive we all do the same thing: we pack our luggages;
But every year,  it's the same thing: we don't know what to bring


I usually start with a base from pinterest.
For this year, I used this one:




Then I just adapted it at my needs (We are going on holiday for almost 3 weeks)
Also we are going by car to our destination, so that means I can bring more things 😂


Everyday clothes:
 t-shirt / tank top x 7
dresses x 3
shorts x 3 
1 legging
1 jean
2 long sleeves top
pair of socks x 8
panties x 8
bras x 8

Shoes:
baskets
flat sandals 
flip flop 
wedge sandals

For the beach:
swimsuits (2 bikinis and 1 one piece)
beach dress
beach pillow
towels
beach bag
cap
sunglasses
book / magazine
sunshade
sun cream (face + body)

Toilet bag:
toothbrush
toothpaste
perfume
makeup remover
makeup
scrunchie
moisturizer / serum / eye cream
face wash
nail clipper
q-tip
after sun cream
tampons
hair brush

electronics:
camera
computer
chargers (for camera / computer / smart watch / phone)
earphone


And then it's basically just stuff because it's a renting house and not a hotel 🏡
 my pillow Emma 
bandages 
disinfectant
hand wash for laundry
french press coffee maker + coffee 
some jewellery
car paperwork
wallet
water bottle
bikes ( so we can go around without taking the car)
bike rack
some groceries
cooler

And that's it :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!