Favorite Makeup Product - Summer 2022 edition

 Hi Friends :)


Just like I did for my favorite skincare products of this summer 2022, I thought I will not left my makeup products out.... And because Autumn is coming very fast, I thought I will not waist any more time.
Going more and more back to the office, I had the occasion to try out quite a few items this summer. I can definitely said that some were a nice discovery

You ready? let's go (and yes they are more than 5 items this time)


Mascara and mascara primer:

 ZOEVA Infinite Potential Mascara 
This one is a new discovery. I received it in my Glossybox advent calendar from 2021. It took me a long time before testing it (I had other ones to use before) but the wait was worth it. It really gives me nice / long lashes like I wish them to be. Little "cons", there is a lot of material in the tube so each morning I struggle a bit to not get too much product on the brush, otherwise I end us with black eyes 😂


DIOR - diorshow maximiser 3d - base serum mascara. This one is also from last Christmas but not from an advent calendar. It was in a Dior gift box. I really like eyelash primer as I feel like your mascara will really work and give you long of voluminous lashes only if you applied a primer beforehand. I really noticed a difference by using this one


Makeup base / foundation :

Look at my Favorite Skincare Products - Summer 2022 edition as I explain with which products I've replaced foundation during the summer

concealer:

YSL all hours concealer (shade n°2 Ivory) 
Ok so this concealer is something I never thought I will be using. I'm usually not a user of  the brand YSL. But this concealer was recommend to me by a friend who happened to work at Sephora. Ans when she tried it on me, I thought it looked very good; Once dry, it's like you've applied a light powder under your eyes. It's not like the other one which always feel a bit wet or drying up your under eye

gloss / lipstick:

Dior Backstage - Dior addict lip glow 
(shade 001 pink and 012 rosewood). Ok so those lip gloss were not at all a planned purchase. The thing is I got some samples to try out all the color of those range and fell in love with those two shades. So much that I had to buy them. It just gives you a little "more" to your lips but without being heavy as a lipstick.

makeup setting spray:

TARTE Maracuja miracle mist setting spray
This setting spray is the one I've used for now almost 2 years and I just love the glowing finish this gives to my makeup and how long it makes it stay in place.


Cleanser:


Garancia Pschitt magic - micro peeling without grain.
 This is basically what I've been using every morning just to freshen up / wake up my face. I just love the "mousse" effect and it just needs 30 seconds to change the whole feeling to the touch of your face





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!