Summer 2017: Cebu, Philippines (Part 1: my Flight and the Movenpick Hotel)

Hi Friends :)

This year, as I was living in Taiwan, I decided to stay in Asia for my summer vacation. 

So, from July 8th to 19th, I went to Cebu, Philippines.

I spent the night of the 7th of July in Taipei at the Orchard Park hotel. There, I enjoyed their pool with hydrotherapy.
And so the next morning, I woke up (very) early to go catch my plane. 
This is how my Summer vacation 2017 started.







When I arrived at Cebu, I discovered a recently renovated hotel with colors in blue and white (it was previously a Hilton Hotel). I was staying at the Movenpick Hotel Mactan Cebu.
I really like how open this hotel is, with no windows on the ground floor. 




Movenpick Hotel Mactan Cebu - Cebu - AirAsia - Vikings Cebu

My bedroom was located on the 14th floor in a building of 22.
To stay in the same theme as downstairs, the room is blue and white, (reminding me of Greece and I love it).
The Queen size bed is super comfy and comes with 4 pillows that are different according on how you like it (soft, hard, antibacterial or normal).




I was having a balcony with a view of the edge of the island and the sea.



The bathroom is majestic. The tub is bigger than it looks and the furnitures are splendid. And to match the luxury of this bathroom, a box of Chopard toiletries will delightfully welcome you. 

Movenpick Hotel Mactan Cebu - Cebu - AirAsia - Vikings Cebu

Movenpick Hotel Mactan Cebu - Cebu - AirAsia - Vikings Cebu

The pool and beach area are beautiful and relaxing, whether it's day or night. And there is always some activities to keep you occupied if you don't know what to do. (dance lessons, yoga, bracelet and necklace making)

Movenpick Hotel Mactan Cebu - Cebu - AirAsia - Vikings Cebu

Movenpick Hotel Mactan Cebu - Cebu - AirAsia - Vikings Cebu





At last, this is the best hotel I've ever stayed in in terms of service. The people working here are so nice and attentive, I was impressed.

And the food, can we talk about it? It's a à la carte (all included) thing and God, it's good: Always doing a little flower on top of your coffee or hot chocolate and making even the simplest dish a delicious and pretty to look plate.






And that's it from me for this first part of my Summer vacation the the Philippines
See you soon to see what activities I've done while staying here :)


Popular posts from this blog

My Make Up Routine: Naked 2 by Urban Decay

My Make-Up Routine! Spring/Summer 2017 edition

Moving to Tainan!